Did you got bored of same simple omelet, try incorporating your favorite veggies, do you know Spanish omelet has potatoes in it. So today let’s make a healthy and protein-rich capsicum omelet in Indian style.
- Capsicum diced – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Coriander – handful
- Green chilies chopped – 2-3
- Onion diced – 1
- Coriander powder – 1tsp
- Chill powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Take a pan and heat 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Now in a mixing bowl add capsicum, onion, green chilies, coriander, and eggs.
- Add all the dry ingredients ( salt, chili powder, coriander powder, pepper) mix well.
- Pour the omelet mix onto the pan and cook each side for 3 min on low-medium heat.
Enjoy this tasty and healthy omelet with rice, roti, bread or as it is.
It’s a yummy filling and protien rich recipe. Do give it a try.
If you want a video instructions here you go
If you like my channel, please go ahead and subscribe and share.
Stay connected on Instagram Sravani_mocherla
For a recipe of South Indian special – Drumstick Curry